Public Records

To request records from SHA, please contact the Executive office and ask for the document as specifically as possible. For example, if you wanted a copy of the Board of Commissioners’ agenda for an upcoming meeting, you can simply call (919)776-7655, ext. 4228 and ask for that.

For more complicated requests that may require some effort to locate, please make your request in writing and be as specific as possible. You can direct these requests to Sherri Campanale, Director of Operations, at   You can also mail or drop off your request to P.O. Box 636 Sanford NC, 27331 via mail and 317 Chatham St. Sanford NC 27330 via drop-off.

Be sure to search our website first to see if the document you’re looking for is already available.

Please be advised that under North Carolina Public Records Law, the Housing Authority is not required to compile reporting to accommodate a records request, only to turn over existing records.