EFFECTIVE 05/2/22 SHA offices will be to open to the public on a normal operating schedule.
Mon-Thurs 8a.m.-5:30p.m. & Fri 8a.m.-12noon)
can be dropped in the drop box located at the side of the building at the drive thru.
mail rent payments to: PO BOX 636 Sanford NC 27331
Routine work orders (Mon-Thurs 8a.m.-5:30p.m. & Fri 8a.m.-12noon) please call 919-897-5030
**After hours emergency maintenance 919-770-3442
Emergency work orders include
- Major plumbing leaks or flooding, waterlogged ceiling or floor in imminent danger of falling
- Natural Gas leak
- An electrical problem that could result in shock or fire
- Utilities not in service (non-weather related) including no running water
- Absence of a functioning toilet
- Any condition that jeopardizes the security of the unit (broken window, door, lock etc.)
- Absence of heat in entire unit (September 30-May 1)
- Absence of air conditioning (April 30- October 1)
Please deliver ALL packages to 504 N 1st Street Sanford NC 27331.
Should you have any questions, please call your associated management office at the number listed below.
Linden Heights, Utley Plaza, Foushee Heights, Residents: 919-776-2263
Matthews Court, Garden Street, Gilmore Terrace Residents: 919–897-5034
Stewart Manor, Harris Court Residents: 919-776-1201