Responsible for assisting in planning, organizing, and conducting activities, events, programs, or services that support self- sufficiency, aging in place, and improved quality of life for housing assisted families.
Undertakes and performs the following and all other work-related duties as assigned.
- Assists in coordinating well-planned on- and off-site activities, recreation programs, special events, and special interest classes (g., arts, crafts, home and garden, health seminars and lectures, immunizations, exercise classes, cooking, cultural events, celebrations, games, etc.).
- Assists in planning, designing, organizing, and coordinating activities and events for residents of various age groups to meet Resident Services goals and objectives.
- Composes, letters, flyers, emails, memos, reports, newsletters and other documents as needed.
- Provides awareness and assistance in recruiting families to participate in programs by explaining the Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS), Section 3, and Homeownership Programs to stakeholders.
- Assist with RAD/Relocation, Davis Bacon and Section 3 activities.
- Assist with Resident Council, Resident Advisory Board and Program Coordinating Committee activities.
- Schedules and coordinates resident transportation to Agency events.
- Assists in interviewing and assessing the needs of housing assisted families for the coordination of services.
- Provides information on program services and requirements on the phone or in person to promote Resident Services programs and/or to make referrals to supportive services organizations.
- Assists participants in filling out and understanding various forms and applications.
Education and Experience
Must be enrolled in, or a graduate of, an accredited school of higher learning pursuing a degree in the social sciences, business administration, public administration, or closely related field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com