Becoming a Landlord

Required Documentation

In order to lease your property with the Sanford Housing Authority HCV Program, the following documents are required:

IRS w-9 form
IRS confirmation letter of EIN (for management companies)
State Issued photo ID
Social Security Card
Owner/Agent Data Form
Owner Certification
Proof of Ownership (HUD 1, Deed, Current Tax Statement)